December 8, 2019 || 11 AM – 2 PM || Hānaiakamalama || $40 Members
Enjoy the beloved annual Christmas Tea at Queen Emma Summer Palace on the grounds of Hānaiakamalama. Guests will start with an 11 AM tour of the Palace decorated for the holidays, before being seated at Emmalani Hale for tea service at 12 noon. A farm to table tea is provided by Jeanne’s Tea Service, made with only the finest ingredients locally grown and sourced in Hawai‘i. The menu features assorted finger sandwiches, a selection of scones and pastries, decadent mini desserts, and tropical fruit jams. Enjoy this celebratory gathering with live entertainment by Ei Nei. Keiki are welcome.
Farm To Table Menu
- Tea Sandwiches, Pastries & Cakes Served on La Tour Bakery Bread
- Assortment of Tea Sandwiches
- Waialua Big Wave Tomato Twiddle Tea Sandwich on Sprout Bread
- Local Cucumber Island Herb Lemon Tea Sandwich on Honey Bread
- Quiche or Hawaiian Maid Island Egg Salad & North Shore Farms Poamoho Estate Avocado on Taro Bun
- Triple Deck Wild Caught Pacific Salmon-Herb Tea Sandwich on Sprout Bread
- Strawberry & Local Orange Chicken Salad on Baker Dude Mini Croissant
- Assortment of Tea Cakes & Pastries
- Maui Lavender Island Honey Scone with Tropical Fruit Curd, Clotted Cream & Jam
- Finger Frit Macadamia Nut Pastry
- Red Velvet Cake White Drizzle & Pearls with chocolate nugget or Waialua Estate Triple Chocolate Decedent Cake
- Waialua Mango Santa Cheese Cake with Strawberry Cap Mango Tidbits, Mango Glaze & Fresh Mint
- Christmas Cookie
- Holiday Selected Hot Tea and Passion Fruit Decaffeinated Tea
$40 for Members
$50 for Non-members
*Non-refundable payment required with reservation.
Reserve Your Seat
Call (808) 595-6291
We hope you can join us for all our exciting holiday events!