Effective Wednesday, March 18, 2020 the Easter Tea is postponed due to Governor Ige and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) recommended guidance regarding COVID-19. Guests who have confirmed reservations will be contacted by Friday, March 20, 2020.
April 5, 2020 || 11 AM – 2 PM || Hānaiakamalama || $50 General, $40 Members
Enjoy the beloved annual Easter Tea at Queen Emma Summer Palace on the grounds of Hānaiakamalama. Guests will start with an 11 AM tour of the Palace decorated for the holidays, before being seated at Emmalani Hale for tea service at 12 noon. A farm to table tea is provided by Jeanne’s Tea Service, made with only the finest ingredients locally grown and sourced in Hawai‘i. The menu features assorted finger sandwiches, a selection of scones and pastries, decadent mini desserts, and tropical fruit jams. Enjoy this celebratory gathering with live entertainment. Keiki are welcome.
Farm To Table Menu
- Tea Sandwiches, Pastries & Cakes Served on La Tour Bakery Bread
- Assortment of Tea Sandwiches
- Waialua Big Wave Tomato Twiddle Tea Sandwich on Sprout Bread
- Local Cucumber Island Herb Lemon Tea Sandwich on Honey Bread
- Crust-less Vegetable Quiche
- Triple Deck Wild Caught Pacific Salmon-Herb Tea Sandwich on Sprout Bread
- Strawberry & Local Orange Chicken Salad on Mini Croissant
- Assortment of Tea Cakes & Pastries
- Maui Lavender Citrus Scone with Tropical Fruit Curd, Mock Devonshire Cream & Jam
- Easter Cross Bun
- Carrot Cake
- Prince William’s Chocolate Biscuit Cake
- Aunty Nani’s Hawaiian Macadamia Chocolate Crunch Bar
- Ceylon & Assam Black Tea Blend and Passion Fruit Decaffeinated Tea
Reservations are Closed Until Further Notice
$40 for Active Members
$50 for Non-members
*Non-refundable payment required with reservation.