Anyone can become a member of the Daughters of Hawai‘i! With approximately 1,100 members internationally, there two types of members Daughters and Calabash Cousins. Join the Daughters of Hawai‘i today affirm your commitment to historic preservation in Hawai‘i.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Palace Admission Annual Pass
- 10-15% Discount at the Gift Shops
- 10-25% Discount on One (1) Facility Rental
- Special Discounts on Events & Programs
How to become a Member:
- Download and complete the application.
- Submit application.
- Mail with payment to corporate office; or
- Email and pay by credit card over the phone.
- Receive Welcome letter.
- Enjoy programs, events, and the Palaces!
Becoming a Daughter
In order to join as a Daughter, a woman must be a direct descendant from a person who lived in Hawai‘i prior to 1880. Click to Download Application and a Complete Listing of Member Benefits.
Becoming a Calabash Cousin
In 1986, membership to the Daughters of Hawai‘i opened and expanded with the Calabash Cousins. Any person may join as a Calabash Cousin. Click to Download Application and a Complete Listing of Member Benefits.
Already a Member?
Renew your membership in 2018 by completing the renewal form and mailing it with your payment to the corporate office. Download form here.
Regalia Guidelines & Protocol
Learn how to best represent the Daughters of Hawai‘i and Calabash Cousins during formal functions and functions requiring royal protocol with the Hawaiian Royal Societies. Download here.