Join the movement and support the Palaces for Giving Tuesday!
These days, $5 can go a long way.
$5 gets you ‘onolicious local eats, such as:
- Two Spam Musubi
- Rainbow Shave Ice
- Half a Pound of Poke
- A Bowl of Saimin
- Three Manapua
- Seven Scoops of Guri Guri
- Five Lumpia
- Four Pieces of Mochi
- A Latte from Your Favorite Café
Today, support the Palaces and share that latte or musubi with the Daughters of Hawai‘i, by donating just $5 for Giving Tuesday! We'll take your manapua and use it to help with the preservation and maintenance of the Palaces, such as:
- Keeping the electricity on to preserve treasured artifacts
- Safeguarding the Palaces and grounds
- Opening the Palaces to share the legacy of our ali‘i with kama‘āina
Giving Tuesday, the global generosity movement that unleashes the power of people and organizations to transform their communities.