The annual meeting took place at the O‘ahu Country Club on February 22, 2020.
This annual fellowship allows for recognition of new members and special guests, remembrance of our departed Daughters and Cousins, reading of the Treasurer’s annual report, ratification of corporate Bylaws (if amended), election and installation of officers to the Board of Directors, remarks from the outgoing Regent, and remarks from the incoming Regent and her selection of advisor(s) and committee chairpersons.
Congratulations to the 2020 Board of Directors.
- Regent & Treasurer, Patricia Morgan
- 1st Vice Regent, Martha Morgan
- 2nd Vice Regent, Joelle Kāne
- 3rd Vice Regent, Leslie Brown
- 4th Vice Regent, Manu Powers
- 5th Vice Regent, Puamohala Kaholokula
- 6th Vice Regent, Wendy Rice Peterson
- Recording Secretary, Janis Kāne
- Corresponding Secretary, Kehaulani Keanaaina
- Historian, Geraldine Miyamoto